Translate

Saturday, August 10, 2013

What am I doing wrong?

I have received no comments on any post since I started in May.  I may be doing something wrong, but I don't know what it is.  Please let me know your comments or what I am doing wrong by emailing me at james-mcnaughton@sbcglobal.net

Thank you and have a great day :-)

Jim

P.S.  I realize that you may not want to log in to Google to comment because of privacy.  I also realize that you may not want to email me for that same reason.  I have never blogged before so I don't know if I haven't set this blog up right for comments or if it's just that nobody has a comment.  Whatever the reason, I'm not going to worry about it.  I sincerely thank you for reading and I hope that Jesus blesses you richly.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment